Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Driver's door finally arrived



I was getting the run around from the eBay seller on the driver's side door. I got a jumbled up message Monday saying that his laptop was all screwed up and that UPS wasn't sure when the package would arrive. He first thought Friday, then Monday and then Tuesday. It's odd that UPS would have told him they were unsure since as soon as a package enters their system, they usually know when it will be delivered. Perhaps he was using UPS as a scapegoat for not shipping the door for over a week after payment? I don't know. He told me not to have it blasted either, since it is such a good door. It needs to be cleaned up like everything else...
Hopefully I can get it to the blaster Friday after work since I'll be out of town for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment