Monday, May 2, 2011
Frame Clean and Assembled
Tonight after work, I blasted the last couple crossmembers clean and put the frame together loosely on the driveway to test the fit. I didn't have a whole lot of time, but I didn't have too much to do either.
I am planning to prime it disassembled to protect the crevices from rust and then paint it as an assembled unit.
There are a couple small areas left to repair before priming. I also plan to get the front Crown Victoria crossmember completely test fit before priming the frame. There's a lot of work left to do, but it's nice to see a little visible progress.