Saturday, April 30, 2011

Almost done Sandblasting

Here's the intake sitting on the engine completing the fuel system. As I mentioned in a previous post, I am going to use the MSD controller. When the frame is done, I'll have to fab up a stand and fire this thing up.

This is where I ran out of blast media, so the rear end is half done. The guy swore to me that I should go with a coarse media instead. It was terrible, so I've postponed the rest of the blasting until I can get more of the fine media. I also finished up all the frame crossmembers except for one I have to replace.
Here, I'm doing some electrolysis to cut through some of the more pronounced rust scale. It's fun, but it's not fast.
Here's the stuff for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment